stump grinder for excavators 15 - 30 t 150-350 bar | 100-290 l/min [2175-5076 psi |26.4-76.6 gpm]
- To fit on a hydraulic excavator arm.
- Grinds stumps any size and as deep as 50 cm [20 inch]!
- Remove stumps any diameter
Get rid of the stump completely, in a short time!
KASTOR hyd grinds the stumps as deep as 50 cm [20”] below the surface and any diameter. Any stump diameter can be eradicated, by swinging the excavator arm from one to the other side. The result is a fine mulch that may be easily incorporated into the soil and mixed with the ground, which fosters a quick decomposition. The stump has been removed completey, the soil is ready for new planting. The Rotor disk is equipped with very aggressive HRC-tooths. The specially developed angle of cut allows an ideal use of power. The Interface for spider excavators, available as an option, also works as a shovel. It helps mixing the ground stump chips into the soil, so to completely cover the whole left by the removed stump.
Working width: 11 cm [4,3"]
- Grinds stumps to clear streets, parks and other open spaces.
- Remove stumps from roads, parkings, parks and forests.
- Forms trenches to lay cables.
- Grinds stumps as deep as 50 cm [20”] below the surface and forms trenches to lay cables
- For excavators from 15-30 tons [30-60k lb]
- Rotor: fixed tungsten tips tooths HRC
- To fit the attachment plate on a hydraulic excavator arm
- Prepared for transmission with 2 hydraulic motors of choice
- Any side shift, moved by excavator arm
- Double transmission
- 10 belts
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Protection: double chains/ rubber
- Colour: yellow
- 2 hyd. motors with relief valves, different types of choice
- Electric valve for hood control with controls
- Interface plate (for different excavator brands)
- 190° hydraulic rotation plate
And other options of choice.