Mulcher - attachment for excavator 150-350 bar | 50-150 l/min [2175-5076 psi | 13.2-39.6 gpm]
- Light forestry mulcher suitable for excavators from 5 to 10 t
- Mulching of brush & wood up to 10 cm [4”] Ø
The mulching head MINI BMS™ is the lightest of forestry mulchers for excavator attachment. The light weight makes it suitable for mounting on long excavator or forwarder arms and thereby reach even far off areas otherwise hard to reach.
In agriculture the result is a better access to fields and a clean pathway for water to the drainage ditches. Suitable for different types of vegetation management, in forestry, right of way maintenance, clearing forests after harvesting wood and much more.
With the aggressive patented rotor with easily interchangeable fixed hammers MINI DUO™ with tungsten carbide tips mulches material up to 10 cm in diameter. Very strong frame, for a very long life made of wearresistant steel with tempered counter knives for a perfect mulching result.
Available working width: 85, 105, 125 [33", 41", 49"].
- Mulching head suitable for excavators from 5 to 10 tons [11,000-22,000 lb]
- Mulches brush & wood up to 10 cm [4”]
- Standard rotor with swinging hammers
- Predisposed for an individual interface plate
- Prepared for transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- Recommended oil flow: 50-150 l/min [13-39.6 US-gal/min]
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Front and rear protection with chains
- Support skids, reinforced
- Forestry rotor with fixed hammers MINI DUO™ with tungstene carbide tips
- Hydraulic motor with relief valve of choice
- Interface plate (for different excavator brands)
- 190° hydraulic rotation plate
And other options of choice.