stone crusher - forestry tiller 150-260 HP
STARSOIL one machine for everything!
- Crushes stones up to 30 cm [12”] Ø,
Mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
Tills the soil as deep as 40 cm [16”]
This versatile soil tiller and forestry tiller, suitable for tractors with power class between 150 and 250 HP is equipped with a new traction system that simplifies work by ensuring greater efficiency: soil tilling to a depth of 40 cm, crushing stones with a min. diameter of 30 cm and mulching wood with a diameter of 40 cm.
New is the parallel 2-speed gearbox (the so-called 2SPEED™ version). The rotor system can be acted upon by simply moving the mechanical lever in the main gearbox, producing a reduction from approx. 1000 rev/min to 540 rev/min, maintaining the speed of the PTO of the tractor at 1000 rev/min. This feature allows for a higher torque and hence better processing both during mulching wood (fast pace) and milling rocks and soil (slow pace). A further advantage is an integrated cooling system of the lateral parallel gear transmission (standard) and the main gearbox (also combined with the new 2SPEED™ version). The cooling function can easily be activated from the tractor cab using the control device and the temperature can be controlled constantly through the display. This eliminates the risk of overheating of the transmission in the case of uninterrupted work with stones and soil. The parallel gear transmission offers reduced width and smaller footprint. The difference between total work width and useful work width is minimal.
Basic features features: high performance with minimum energy consumption thanks to its lightweight construction (2500 - 3500 kg), frame covered with replaceable anti-wear plates made of Hardox®. New generation patented rotor with efficient tool combination of the new type, MONO PROTECT™ and MONO EXTREM™ with additional tungsten carbide inserts at points most subject to wear. A further piece of news is the improvement of the roller which now has a larger diameter and a higher number of toothed rings and is thus able to penetrate the soil more easily, ensuring a smooth movement of the roller. The bearing was reinforced and built into the roller to prevent wear. The new roller scraper allows for the removal of soil residue (very useful in the case of wet soil).
The innovative ADAM™ cardan alignment system is available on request, to improve the adaptation of the machine to the soil. This feature of "angular compensation" is used to protect the cardan shaft and the tractor PTO from unnecessary stress caused by differences in soil.
Available working width: 175, 200, 225, 250 cm [69", 79", 89", 98"].
- Crush stones on roads, farms and other areas;
- Create and maintain gravel roads;
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Grind building rubble on construction sites;
- Rip and remove old layers of tarmac;
- Reclaim land for agricultural use;
- Improve arable fields and other land;
- Prepare soil for (re)planting;
- Clear forests after harvesting wood
- And much more....
- Crushes stones up to 30 cm [12”] Ø
- Mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 40 cm [16”] and deeper, depending on the working conditions
- Rotor:combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers MONO PROTECT™ + MONO EXTREM™ with anti-wear knife support
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0–2 km/h
- Required creeper gear: max. 0,5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 central fixed
- 1000 rpm gearbox
- Input shaft: 1 3/4” Z=20
- Double drive with parallel gear transmission with integrated cooling circuit
- Integrated torque limiter
- Integrated cooling of the gear transmission
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Adjustable anvil bar & crushing grid to adjust the degree of crushing
- Replaceable anti wear chassis
- Narrow in-depth skids
- Protection: double chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- 2SPEED gear + ADAM™ alignment system - Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
- Hydr. operated compacting roller for depth control, may also be used as guard frame
- Adjustable grader blade, incl. pressure gauge and lateral extension
- Skids with dig in leading edge
And other options of choice.