XTR conveyer belt
conveyer belt XTR for mulcher with side discharge
- Accessory for inter-row maintenance. Conveyer belt to transport mulched grass to the side of the row, where it will prevent regrowth.
The conveyer belt
XTR™ deposits mulched grass to the right of the mulcher (not suitable for prunings), and it casts the grass up to 50 cm [20“]. It can be mounted to the following mulchers in place of the rear hood: SMO, H-SMO-B and SAV.
The hight resistent
XTR™ is hydraulically driven by the external supply of the tractor - required oil flow about 40 l/min [10.6 gal/min]. Bolt on - easy mounting and dismounting.
- Mulches in-row
- Adds nutrients to the roots the plants
- A cultivation free of herbicides becomes possible in combination with other accessories like the XSA and XAN
In greenspace maintenance:
- Clean mulching of road sides and ditches
- Removal of grass along streets and canals
In arable farming:
- When mulching corn or wheat stubble, the mulch can be deposed in swaths in order to be collected
Available working widths: 125, 150, 175, 200 cm [49", 59", 69", 79"]
- Smothers weed to growth
- Feeds the roots with nutrients and humus
- Retains moisture
TIP: also suitable for the removal of grass along streets and canals.
- Conveyor belt deposits mulched grass to the right of the mulcher (not suitable for prunings)
- Discharges the grass up to 50 cm [20”] to the right of the mulcher
- Conveyor belt with adjustable speed
- Hydraulic drive from the tractor - required oil flow about 40 l/min [10.6 gal/min]
- Hydraulic folding
- Colour: red RAL 3020