Mows grass between the trunks and grapevine.
Mounted via 2-FAST™ to the mulcher or to the accessory carrier PORT-X™
- Mows grass between the trunks and grapevine.
- Cleans the undercanopy and is gentle to the tronk and its bark.
- Gentle impact without damaging the vine and its bark
The SEPPI XDF weed brush with fiber cords with hydraulic quick coupling can be easily mounted by 2-FAST quick coupling system to the mower or to the tractor by PORT-X accessory carrier. The fiber cords of the SEPPI weed brush XDF mows grass between the trunks and grapevine; gentle impact without damaging the vine and its bark. Integrated spool for readjustment of the ﬁber brush. Adjustable bumper. Working speed 1–5 km/h.
Flow rate for direct ransmission 40 l/min [10 gpm]
- Mows grass between the trunks and grapevine
- High driven speed possible
- Works clean and causes no damage (sensitive toucher not necessary)
- Available working width: 70 cm [28"]
- Hight: 40 cm [16"]
- Working angle: 15° 
- Weight: 70 kg [154lb]
XDF - FEATURES
- XDF weed brush with quick coupling for 2-FAST linkage with a mulcher or attachment carrier PORT-X
- Mows grass between the trunksand grapevine;
- Working height manual adjustable
- Working speed 4-6 km/h
- Adjustable bumper
- Protective hood against gravel impact
- Material of the fibre: Fiber cords
Ideal working conditions
- Working between plants from ca. 2 cm [0.8"] clade diameter
- Grasses up to 1 cm [0.4"] diameter and 50 cm [20"] height
- Advised when the barkadvised when the barkshould remain as intact as possible