XDF shoot remover
shoot remover with quick coupling
- The brushes clean the trunk and remove shoots, suckers and grass on the ground.
- Cleans the undercanopy and is gentle to the tronk and its bark.
The SEPPI XDF shoot remover with hydraulic quick coupling can be easily mounted by X-FAST quick coupling system to the mower or to the tractor by PORT-X accessory carrier. The brushes of the shoot remover XDF mows grass between the trunks and grapevine; gentle impact without damaging the vine and its bark. Integrated spool for readjustment of the ﬁber brush. Adjustable bumper. Working speed 1–5 km/h.
- Cleans trunk and soil
- High driven speed possible
- Works clean and causes no damage (sensitive toucher not necessary)
- Available working width: 60 cm [24"]
- Hight: 40 cm [16"]
- Working angle: 15° 
- Gaps for fiber: 8 x 2
- Shoot remover with quick coupling for X-FAST linkage with a mulcher or attachment carrier PORT-X
- Cleans trunk and soil - mows grass between the trunks and grapevine;
- Working height manual adjustable
- Working speed 1–5 km/h
- Adjustable bumper
- Protective hood
- Material of the fibre: Nylon
Ideal working conditions
- Working between plants from ca. 2 cm [0.8"] clade diameter
- Grasses up to 1 cm [0.4"] diameter and 50 cm [20"] height