small forestry mulcher 60-100 HP
- The strong little forestry mower for right of way and vegetation management.
- Mulches brush and wood up to 12 cm [4.7"] Ø
The brush cutter MINIFORST may be fitted to small and medium horse power tractors. It mulches brush and wood up to 12 cm [4.8”] in diameter with ease! The hydraulic hood controls the degree of mulch.
Ideal for small scale vegetation management and right-of-way maintenance.
Available working width: 125, 150, 175, 200 [49", 59", 69", 79"].
- Mulches brush and wood up to 12 cm [4.7”] Ø
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Cat. 2 central fixed ISO 3-point linkage
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel & cross shaft
- 5 belts
- Hydraulic rear hood
- Front and rear protection: double chains
- Skids, adjustable in height by 2,5 cm [1”], reinforced with hard metal plates
- Standard rotor: swinging hammers
- PTO drive shaft
- Forestry fixed hammer-MINI DUO™ rotor with tungsten carbide tips
- Forestry fixed hammers rotor MINI BLADE™
- Rotor with SMO hammer
- Front attachment
- 540 rpm gearbox
- Mechanical guard frame
And other options of choice.