stone crusher - forestry tiller 300-450 HP
- The biggest forestry tiller in the world!
- Crushes stones up to 50 cm [20”] Ø,
- Mulches wood up to 50 cm [20”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 35 cm [14”]
- Available also in the working width 350 cm [138”]!
All in one - MAXISOIL!
The MAXISOIL is a multifunctional tiller-mulcher. It tills soil and roads, mills stumps and mulches wood. It is ideal for maintaining dirt roads, for land reclamation, for the preparation of ski slopes, to clean up slash after felling operations.
MAXISOIL is suitable for tractors with a power class between 300 and 450 HP. The patented rotor has an optimised combination of new SUPER MONO PROTECT™ and SUPER MONO EXTREM™ hammers with tungsten carbide inserts. The machine is fitted as standard with a transmission cooling system integrated with the remote temperature control device that eliminates the risk of overheating of the transmission if the work is interrupted. The frame is fully protected with interchangeable Hardox® wear-proof plates. In standart version is ADAM™ cardan alignment system to improve how the machine adapts to the soil. This ''angular compensation'' feature is used to protect the cardan shaft and the tractor PTO and MAXISOIL from unnecessary stress caused by differences in soil. Adjustable crushing bar and grill to obtain the desired degree of crushing and hydraulically adjustable hood are also the basic features.
The biggest forestry tiller and stone crusher MAXISOIL 350 in the world:
Following a request from our North American operators, we developed a mulcher-tiller-crusher with extreme dimensions. Following successful tests, we can now present the MAXISOIL 350 tiller-crusher with unprecedented dimensions. Thanks to its sturdiness and advanced know-how, a powerful, safe and reliable machine with top operating efficiency levels has been created.
The powerful MAXISOIL is equipped with a water injection system to bind and stabilize the soil and cool the hammers.
Available working width: 250, 350 cm [ 98", 138" ].
- Crushing stones on roads, farms and other areas
- Creation and maintaining gravel roads
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Brush on construction sites
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Prepare soil for (re)planting
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
- Crushes stones up to 50 cm [20“] Ø, mulches wood up to 50 cm [20“] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 35 cm [14“] and deeper, depending on working conditions
- Working speed 0-2 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 & 4 central fixed
- Gearbox 1000 U/min with integrated cooling
- Double belt drive
- Integrated torque limiter
- ADAMTM alignment system
- Chassis made of wear-resistant steel with internal replaceable plates
- Tempered counterknives, anvil bar and crushing grid
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Chain protection
- Narrow in-depth skids
- Rotor with combination of fixed hammers SUPER MONO PROTECT and SUPER MONO EXTREME, anti wear hammer support
- PTO drive shaft
- Hydraulically operated compacting roller, also suitable for depth control
- Lateral skids with ripper point
And other options of choice.