Mulcher, shredder and harvester: all in one machine! 130-200 HP
- 4-in-1 mulcher: collects-mulches-shreds-conveys
- Mulches brush & wood up to 20 cm [8”] Ø
The world's first 4 in 1 Mulcher:
Collects - Mulches – Shreds – Dispenses Biomass on any trailer.
The SEPPI B20 mulcher & shredder simplifies and completes the work more efficiently reducing your costs.
B20 mulches brush and wood up to 20 cm Ø, thanks to a powerful, aggressive rotor, with SEPPI M patented fixed tools system. The SEPPI B20 collects biomass from the surface, thanks to the double pick-up device. The pick-up rotors easily transfer raw material to the rotor shaft for the first stage of mulching. Next, a powerful, specially designed disk chipper with HSS steel blades reduces the material to a fine grade which is immediately vacuumed and expelled through an expulsion chute positioned on one side of the tractor. SEPPI B20 is a 4-in-1 mulcher: collects-mulches-shreds-conveys.
SEPPI B20 is perfect for use with reverse-drive tractors. The rear thrust connection allows the B20 to easily chop residual wood, logs and large-diameter plants.
B20's expulsion chute is controlled by the operator using a hydraulic system (wheel up to 190 °): moreover, its inclination and the adjustable "spout" opening of the expulsion chute make it suitable for any trailer pulled by a second tractor in parallel for collection of the fine biomass. During transport, the SEPPI B20 expulsion chute can be withdrawn hydraulically.
Available working width: 150 cm [59"]
- Renewal of old orchards
- Care of olive groves
- Clearing of site for replanting
- Collection of biomass for composting
- Environmental clearing in urban or forestry areas
- any conditions in which the area must be cleaned of plant residues
B20 - STANDARD VERSION
- Mulcher with pick-up rotor, disc chipper and ejecting chute 4-in-1: collects-mulches-shreds-conveys
- B20 mulches brush&wood up to 20 cm [8”] Ø
- Working speed 0-2 km/h
- Rotor with tungsten carbide hammers MINI DUO; anti-wear hammer support
- 2 hydraulic pick-up rotors
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3, push drive (Reverse drive system recommend, front attachment not possible)
- Disk chipper with with exchangeable wear plates and with internal blades made of wear resistant steel
- Wear resistant expulsion chute, hydraulically tiltable and rotatable
- Hydraulically adjustable chute deflector
- Dual side belt transmission (2x5)
- 750 rpm gearbox
- Chassis made of wear-resistant steel
- Support roller
- Chevrons with rear lamps
- Colors: red RAL3020 & charcoal RAL7021
- PTO drive shaft with freewheel and torque limiter