roadside mulcher SAV 80-150 HP
- Offsetting mulcher for ditches and large areas.
- Also forestry version available
Hyd. positioning from +90° to -65°
Mulches grass and bushes up to 12 cm [4.7”] Ø
SAV is a professional side mulcher for ditches, canals and river banks. This universal mulcher also does a great mulching job on steep road sides, orchards and vineyards or also in forestry.
Great versatility is achieved by ample hyd. side shift in addition to hydraulic angling from 90° up to 65° down. SAV mulches grass and brush up to 7 cm [2.8“] in diameter, or up to 12 cm [4.7“], if equipped with forestry rotor. Rear flap with direct discharge. The large diameter roller, helps mulching on uneven ground. Cover with easy access to the drive system provides extra protection and keeps out dirt. Belt transmission with spring tension and safety coupling.
According to the working width, the mulcher reaches a maximum position of 472 cm [186”] to the right.
Available working width: 175, 200, 225, 250, 275 cm [69", 79", 89", 98", 108"].
- Mulches grass and bushes up to 7 cm [2.8”] Ø; up to 12 cm [4.7"] Ø with forestry rotor
- Standard rotor with flails:≤ 200: SMO · ≥ 225: SMW
- Working speed 3 -10 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2
- Hyd. positioning from +90° to -65°
- Hyd. side shift to the right
up to L=200: 540 rpm; from L=225: 1000 rpm
- Input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- Transmission with 6 "Power-Belts"
- Belt cover including chevrons
- Adjustable support rollers on hitch and mulching mower
- Front protection: chains
- Rear protection: rubber flap
- Breakaway device
- NEW! colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft with freewheel
- Rotor with Y knives
- Forestry rotor with fixed carbide hammers MINI DUO (up to 200)
- Forestry rotor with swinging hammers (up to 200)
- 540 rpm gearbox or 1000 rpm gearbox
- Suspension with accumulator to adapt the contours of the ground
And other options of choice.