stump grinder for stumps any diameter 80-180 HP
- Stump grinder with rotating cutting disk.
- Grinds stumps as deep as 35 cm below the surface and any diameter!
- For any type of hardwood tree
With the strong KASTOR™ stump cutter elimination of stumps and wood is easy and very fast, no matter what their diameter. A circular mulching disk moves and chips away the wood. The cutter wheel movements are controlled by hydraulic cylinder, to push the cutter wheel teeth laterally through the stump and to raise and lower the cutter wheel. The rotor-disk of KASTOR stump grinder with very aggressive fixed carbide teeths can completely destroy tree stumps of any diameter permanently.
Rotor disc: 11 cm [4,3"] strong (diameter: 90 cm)
- Grinding stumps to clear streets, parks and other open spaces
- Road sides maintenance
- Clearing open spaces
- Forming trenches to lay cables
- Cutting of stumps in forestry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Preparing soil for plantation of new trees
- Grinds stumps as deep as 35 cm [14”] below the surface and any diameter
- Rotor-disk with fixed carbide teeths
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat.2
- Hyd. outrigging (side shift): 110 cm [43“]
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel
- Double transmission with 10 belts
- Hydraulic outrigging 55 cm [21,7“] to the left and right
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Protection with double chains
- Standard hammers: fixed knives with tungsten tips
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- Wide angle PTO drive shaft
- Electric control
- Support wheels to set height
And other options of choice.