Universal forestry tiller-mulcher and crushher 140-180 HP
- Multiply your possibilities!
- Crushes stones up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
- Mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 30 cm [12”]
The MULTIFORST is a multifunctional SEPPI tiller-mulcher. It tills soil and roads, mills stumps and mulches wood. It is ideal for maintaining dirt roads, for land reclamation, for the preparation of ski slopes, to clean up slash after felling operations. It is also a great machine when the soil must be slackened, stumps and stones removed for the plantation of new trees and for seeding. This shows great results both in agriculture and in greenspace maintenance, e.g. in parks.
SEPPI MULTIFORST has a very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame made of wearresistant steel. Chassis with internal replaceable plates. New generation patented rotor V-LOCK with efficient tool combination of the new type, ULTRA MONO PROTECT + MONO & ULTRAULTRA MONO PROTECT + MONO & ULTRAMONO EXTREME with additional tungsten carbide inserts at points most subject to wear. Anti-wear knife supports.
Thanks to the 2SPEED gearbox MUTIFORST is working with 2 speeds: depending on the job it is possible to adjust the speed - fast gear for mulching on the surface - slow gear for working in the ground. This feature protects the driveline and at the same time ensures better work when mulching wood (in fast gear) and crushing stone and tilling soil (in slow gear).
Available with ADAM alignment system - the tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles. This prevents damage to the PTO shaft and supports an ideal adaptation to the conditions of the ground -> faster working, better results, longer lifetime
of the PTO shaft plus higher lifting.
Technical requirements for operating the SEPPI MULTIFORST are creep speeds (max. 0,5 km/h) of the tractor and a hydraulic three-point tractor linkage.
Available working width: 225, 250 cm [79", 89", 98"].
- Creation and maintaining gravel roads
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Prepare soil for (re)planting
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
MULTIFORST - STANDARD VERSION
- Crushes stones up to 25 cm  Ø
- Mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Working depth 30 cm [12”]
- Rotor V-LOCK: combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers ULTRA MONO PROTECT + MONO & ULTRAULTRA MONO PROTECT + MONO & ULTRAMONO EXTREME; anti-wear knife supports
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0–2 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2 central fixed
- Gearbox with freewheel, reversible for 540 or 1000 rpm (2 speeds: depending on the job it is possible to adjust the speed of the PTO in the tractor: 1000 rpm for Mulching wood; 540 rpm for stone crushing and soil tilling)
- Input shaft: 1 3/4” Z=20
- Dual side CARBONCHAIN gear belt drive
- Integrated torque limiter
- Adjustable anvil bar to adjust the degree of crushing
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Chassis made of wear-resistant steel with replaceble wear plates
- Narrow in-depth skids
- Protection: quadruple chains
- Colors: red RAL3020 & charcoal RAL7021
- PTO drive shaft with torque limiter
- ADAM alignment system - The tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
- ADAM alignment system + 2SPEED gear with 2 speeds and integrated cooling
- Hydr. operated compacting roller for depth control, may also be used as guard frame incl. roller scraper
- Adjustable grader blade, includes pressure gauge and lateral extensions
And other options of choice.