Forestry mulcher BMS-L 150-250 bar | 50-150 l/min [2175-3626 psi | 13.2-39.6 gpm]
- Mulching attachment for excavators up 7 to 15 t
- Mulching of vegetation up to 7 cm [2.8”] Ø
- With forestry rotor up to 12 cm [4.8”] Ø
The SEPPI M. mulching head BMS-L has been developed for medium size excavators. It is strong mulcher, at a relatively light weight. Mounted on the arm of an excavator, BMS-L mulcher will show great results in greenspace maintenance on riverbanks, in the forest and in other areas difficult to reach. Suitable for different types of vegetation management, right of way maintenance, clearing forests after harvesting wood and much more.
With its optional double adjustable hood, the BMS-L head can work in two directions and is easiliy adaptable to the working conditions. Many specific situations determined by the type of vegetation, the soil and the environment will thus be easy to handle! With its standard rotor, the BMS-L mulches brush up to 7 cm [2.8"] in diameter, with the optional forestry rotor with swinging hammers the mulcher can brush material up to 12 cm [4.7"].
BMS-L it suitable for mounting on excavators or forwarders of different brands.
Available working width: 100, 125 [39", 49"].
- Mulching head BMS-L is suitable for excavators from 7 to 15 tons [11,000-33,000 lb]
- Mulches and brush vegetation up to 7 cm [2.8”] Ø,
with forestry rotor up to 12 cm [4.8”] Ø
- Standard rotor with SMO flails
- Prepared for an individual interface plate
- Prepared for transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- Recommended oil flow: 50-150 l/min [13.2 - 39.6 gpm]
- Hydraulically operated hood on one side
- And mechanically operated hood on the other side
- Front and rear protection with chains
- Adjustable skids, reinforced
- Colour: yellow
- Forestry rotor with swinging hammers
- Forestry rotor with fixed hammers
- Variable displacement motor on choice
- Interface plate (for different excavator brands)
- 190° hydraulic rotation plate
- Second hydraulically adjustable hood
And other options of choice.