mulcher with pick-up device 80-120 HP
- Strong pick-up mulcher for cultivations with very thick and bulky wood, like olive and citrus
- Forestry mulcher mulches bushes up to 12 cm [5”] Ø
- Mulcher with pick-up mulches bushes up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
Certain crops produce very high quantities of prunings. This can cause big problems when it is time to mulch them. Burning is often illegal and is always bad for the environment. The SEPPI Miniforst Pick-Up Mulcher provides a perfect solution – picking up the prunings with a pick-up reel at ground level and, if needed, reinforcing the feed into the machine with an optional top reel. The prunings are then processed within a screen to produce a fine and uniform mulch.This results in a fast biodegradation, just one cultivation cycle.
The MINIFORST pick-up mulcher is particularly suitable for olive, citrus, walnut and almond cultivations and stony conditions
- the machine is fast
- it collects and mulches finely 100% of the prunings in one single pass
- different tools of choice - long fixed hammers lifetime
- prunings are lifted from the ground and processed through a screen; therefore no contact between the hammers and stones.
SEPPI MINIFORST pick up casing is very resistent, made of high-tensile steel. Counterknives inside the casing will give a perfect result when mulching. Standart is the mulcher equiped with the Pick-up kit for material feed with grid inclusive rotor. The rotor with tungsten carbide fixed hammers is very agresive and resistent. MINIFORST pick-up mulchs grass, brush and wood up to 20 cm [10”] in diameter and more. Standard euipped with RIC - Radial interference cut rotor (patent SEPPI M.), upper pick up rotor, motor and flow control. Additional pick-up kit (option), consisting of frame with lower pick-up rotor, adapted skids, motor and hydraulic system with flow divider and pressure gauge for easy control of the pick-up movement.
Available working width: 150, 175, 200 cm [ 59", 69", 79"].
MOST COMMON AREAS OF USE
- Citrus cultivations
- Olive plantations
- Almond and walnut cultivations
MINIFORST pick-up STANDARD VERSION
- Mulches wood up to 20 cm [8”] Ø and occasionally larger diameters
- RIC-rotor with SUPER MONO TIP hammers with tungsten carbide tip
- 4 rows of replaceable tempered counter cutters
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage central fixed cat. 2 (for pushed machines only)
- 540 rpm gearbox with freewheel and through shaft
- Input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- 5 belts
- Hydraulic hood with pick-up rotor, includes motor and hydraulic system with flow control
- Required hydraulic flow: 20 l/min [5,3 gpm]
- Skids adjustable in height
- Support roller with serrated metal wheels, adjustable in height
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- ISO 3-point linkage central fixed cat. 1 & 2
- Front attachment
- Lower pick-up kit including motor and flow divider
- 1000 rpm gearbox
- Rubber gauge wheels instead of roller
And other options of choice.