boom mounted mulcher 100-150 HP
- Boom developed for forestry use!
- Mulches grass and brush up to 5 cm [2”] Ø;
- With forestry head mulchs wood up to 10 cm [4"] Ø
Boom mounted SEPPI mulcher for PTO drive tractors, highly efficient for mulching in ditches, on slopes and along roadsides.
Because of their extremely robust construction and user friendly features, it's possible to use this SEPPI mulching mower in forestry and industry.
All critical components are made of special steel: extreme durability with minimum weight. The machine can be fitted with a forestry mulching head H-SMWA-K.
Intelligent control, high power at the mulching head and an extremely robust design - with the SBM you can mulch up to 155 cm [61”] width in one pass. Light contruction casing made of wear resistant steel. Thanks to its ergonomic joystick operation and the exclusive EHS system (Electronic Head Suspension) which adapts the mulching head automatically to the contours of the ground it achieves driving speeds. This allows the operator to quickly react to sudden obstacles and maximize his productivity. Independent hydraulic system 110+80 l/min [29+21 gpm] max. 250 bar [3,630 psi].
The universal H-SMWA-K mulching head is in two versions available. The H-SMWA-K versions with forestry rotor with SMW FORST swinging hammers or fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO can easily mulch brush and bushes up to a diameter of 10 cm [4”]. With SMW FORST hammers or SMW DUO flails the rotor can work in both directions.
Ideal for different types of vegetation management, right of way and road maintenance, land clearing and with forestry rotor also for clearing forestry roads and much more.
SBM - STANDARD VERSION
- Mulches grass and brush up to 5 cm [2”] Ø; up to 10 cm [4"] Ø with forestry rotor
- Helical rotor, with various tools to choose
- Mulching head H-SMWA-K:
- · Light weight headmade of wear resistant steel AR400
- · Reversible rotor rotation
- · Inverter with STOPSAFE
- · Adjustable support rollerto set the height of cut
- · Hydraulic breakaway
- · Electronic head suspension adaptsthe contours of the ground with sensor
- PENTALINK 5-point-linkage: 3 point linkage cat. 2 and 3 and 2 additional mounts on axle
- Boom made of high-tensile steel S420
- Independent hydraulic system with oil cooler
- Oil tank capacity: 120 liter
- 540 rpm gearbox
- Hydraulic pumps and closed circuit piston motor with rotor reverse valve; 110+80 l/min [29+21 gpm] max. 250 bar [3,630 psi]
- Control unit with DANFOSS proportional valves with joystick
- ISOBUS system (temperature, cooling, hour counter) - requires a tractor with ISOBUS terminal (or see optional*)
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Rear protection: rubber flap
- Rear lamp kit
- Tractor weight: min 4.000 kg [8,800 lb]
- Colors: red RAL3020 · charcoal RAL7021
- PTO drive shaft
- 3-point ISO linkage + 2 stabilizers
- *ISOBUS terminal for ISOBUS-ready tractors
- *RETROFIT - ISOBUS compatible system for older tractors