SMO skid steer
flail mulcher for compact loaders 150-250 bar | 40-150 l/min [2176-3626 psi |10.6-39.6 gpm]
- Stong flail mulcher with SAE skid steer attachment interface
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 7 cm [2.8”] Ø
The new version of SMO skid steer™ mulcher has all the qualities of a perfect mulcher for vineyards and orchards, land clearing, right of way management and green spece maintenance. It mulches material up to 7 cm [2.8"] in diameter. The traditional model SMO™ has worked almost 45 years to the satisfaction of professionals around the world.
New is the chassis made of wear-resistant steel, reinforced support roller, floating attachment to follow the contours of the ground or STOPSAFE™ Safety valve that stops the machine when lifted from the ground.
Available working width: 200 [79"]
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 7 cm [2.8“] Ø
- Working speed 3–10 km/h
- Standard rotor with SMO™ flails
- SAE skid steer attachment interface, floating to follow the contours of the ground
- Prepared for transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- Max. pressure: 250 bar
- Min-max oil flow: 40-150 l/min
- 5 belts
- Reinforced support roller, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Adjustable hood with rubber protection
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Colour: yellow
- Rotor with Y knives
- Variable displacement motor with relief valve, different types at choice
- STOPSAFE™ Safety valve that stops the machine when lifted from the ground
- Roller scraper
And other options of choice.