small forestry mulcher 60-100 HP
- The strong little forestry mower for right of way and vegetation management.
- Mulches brush and wood up to 20 cm [7.9"] Ø
The forestry brush cutter MINIFORST may be fitted to small and medium horse power tractors. It mulches brush and wood up to 20 cm [7.9”] in diameter with ease! The hydraulic hood controls the degree of mulch. Standard rotor with forestry fixed hammer-MINI DUO rotor with tungsten carbide tips. Patent-registered hammer support with side protection.
Ideal for small scale vegetation management and right-of-way maintenance.
Available working width: 125, 150, 175, 200 [49", 59", 69", 79"].
MINIFORST - STANDARD VERSION
- Mulches brush and wood up to 20 cm [7.9”] Ø
- Helical rotor with tungsten CARBIDE inserts
hammers MINI DUO
- Anti-wear hammer support
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2 central fixed
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel and through shaft
- Belt transmission with 5 belts
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Front and rear protection: double chains
- 3 rows of tempered COUNTER CUTTERS
- Skids, adjustable in height by 2,5 cm [1”], reinforced with hard metal plates
- Colors: charcoal RAL7021| red RAL3020
- Delivery including transport rack
- PTO drive shaft
- Forestry fixed hammers rotor MINI BLADE
- Front attachment
- 540 rpm gearbox
- Mechanical guard frame
And other options of choice.