STARSOIL hyd - NEW
Forestry mulcher and tiller for hydraulic machines 200-350 bar - 230-500 l/min [2900-5076 psi |60.8-132 gpm]
- Hydraulic drive with universal attachment
- Crushes stones up to 30 cm [12”] Ø
- Mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Tills the soil
The NEW SEPPI M. machine STARSOIL hyd is a multifunctional tiller-mulcher for above and below ground mulching of wood, stumps and roots, road maintenance and construction, tilling of soil, and stone crushing. It is designed for high hp tracked and wheeled prime movers. With dual parallel gear transmission, integrated cooling, variable speed motors, and carbide hammers, the SEPPI STARSOIL hyd works to a depth of 40 cm [16”], mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø and crushes stones up to 30 cm [12”] Ø.
The result of 75 years of innovation: more power, longer lifetime, more productivity!
It features a reinforced frame made of wear-resistant steel. This versatile soil tiller is suitable for hydraulic machines, high HP track and wheeled carriers with power classes between 150 and 250 HP (200-350 bar / 3,000 - 5,075 psi). It is equipped with a hydraulic system with 2 hydraulic motors M-BOOST™ for high pressure and high oil flow. Speed adjustment & display in cabin. The drive design with integrated cooling (with panel to monitor and control oil temperature) and with spur gear motor is especially slim and space saving. It hase a new generation patented rotor with efficient tool combination of the new type, MONO PROTECT™ and MONO EXTREM™ with additional tungsten carbide inserts at points most subject to wear. The STARSOIL hydraulic has versatility and high performance with minimum energy consumation thanks to its lightweight construction (2900 - 3500 kg / 6,500 - 7,600 lbs). Available with compacting roller with hydropneumatic levelling or with hydraulic guard frame.
Available working widths: 225, 250 cm [89", 98"].
- Crushing stones on roads, farms and other areas
- Creating and maintaining gravel roads
- Land clearing for the oil and gas industry
- Brush on construction sites
- Maintaining power and communication lines
- Improving arable fields and other land
- Preparing soil for (re)planting
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
STARSOIL hyd - one machine for everything.
- Crushes stones up to 30 cm [12”] Ø; mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø; tills the soil as deep as 40 cm [16”] and deeper, depending on the working conditions
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Rotor: combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers MONO PROTECT™ + MONO EXTREME™
- Anti-wear knife support
- Universal attachment interface for hydraulic machines
- Prepared for transmission with 2 hydraulic motors of choice
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Parallel gear transmission with integrated cooling circuit
- Narrow in-depth skids
- Front and rear protection with chains
- Colour: yellow
- Hydraulicaly operated compacting roller for depth control, may also be used as guard frame incl. roller scraper
- Hydraulic guard frame with tools
- Skids for on-surface work instead of standart skids
- 2 automatic variable displacement motors M-BOOST™
- Attachment interface for loaders, dozers and prime movers of different brands
And other options of choice.