SMWA skid steer - new version!
hyd. flail mulcher for compact loaders 150-250 bar | 40-150 l/min [2176-3626 psi |10.6-39.6 gpm]
- Hydraulic flail mulcher for compact loaders of different brands
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
The new version of small but strong flail mulcher SMWA skid steer™ mulching grass, prunings and bushes up to 5 cm [2“] in diameter. Made of wear-resistant steel with counterknives inside the casing and with rotor shaft with SMW™ flails is this mulcher ideal for mulching in vineyards and orchards, land clearing, right of way management and green spece maintenance. New is also the STOPSAFE™ Safety valve that stops the machine when lifted from the ground and floating attachment.
The traditional model SMWA™ has worked almost 45 years to the satisfaction of professionals around the world.
Available working width: 155, 175 [61", 69"]
- Mulches grass, brush and prunings up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- Working speed 3-10 km/h
- Standard rotor with SMW™ flails
- SAE skid steer attachment interface, floating to follow the contours of the ground
- Belt transmission for hydraulic motor of choice
- Max. pressure: 250 bar
- Min-max oil flow: 40-150 l/min
- Reinforced support roller, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Colour: yellow
- Rotor with Y knives
- Variable displacement motor with relief valve, different types of choice
- STOPSAFE™ Safety valve that stops the machine when lifted from the ground
- Universal attachment interface
- Roller scraper
And other options of choice.