universal flail mulcher 50-120 HP
- The mulcher classic with wide side displacement.
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 7 cm [2.8”] Ø
- Parallel linkage side shift central/right 73 cm [28“]
The flail mulcher SMO has all the qualities of a perfect mower for vineyards and orchards. For over 40 years it has worked to the satisfaction of professionals around the world.
The SMO is equipped with manual or hydraulic linkage side shift central/right. Total displacement is 73 cm [28.7”].
Helical distributed and high resistent flails for universal use are for high cutting quality at uniformly distributed power. SMO casing is very resistent, made of high-tensile steel. Double counterknives inside the casing will give a perfect result when mulching. Adjustable roller with double tapered roller bearings unit for a long life and the low maintenance costs. Adjustable large diameter roller positioned close to the rotor improves mulching on uneven ground and prevents scalping. The SMO mulcher is also possible to deliver with spinning or metal front wheels.
Applications: in agriculture for orchards or vineyards, meadows, pastures, right-of-way management, creation of fire breaks, vegetation management, road side maintenance, land clearing and site prep...
Available working width: 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250 cm [49", 59", 69", 79", 89", 98"].
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 7 cm [2.8“] Ø
- Standard rotor with flails ≤ 200: SMO · ≥ 225: SMW
- Working speed 3–10 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage ≤ 225: cat. 1 & 2 · ≥ 250: cat. 2
- Parallel linkage manual side shift
- Gearbox with freewheel and through shaft ≤ 200: 540 rpm · ≥ 225: 1000 rpm
- Input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- Number of belts up to L=200: 4, from L=225: 5
- Adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Reinforced support roller, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Rotor with 3 knives without shackles
- Hydraulic side shift
- Side shift central / left
- Gearbox 540 rpm or 1000 rpm
- XTR - conveyor belt
- XID - herbicide spraying system
- X-FAST™ single - coupling system for under-canopy equipment
Under canopy equipment:
- XSC - rotary mower - outrigger
- XSA - cultivator
- XSP - shoot remover
- XAN - sweeper
And other options of choice.