SUPERSOILContact us for more information
stone crusher - forestry tiller
SUPERSOIL - Power over stones!
- Crushes stones up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Mulches wood up to 50 cm [20”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 30 cm [12”]
Forestry tiller and soil stabiliser - more power, more lifetime, more productivity! May also till the soil at depth and mulch woods and grind stumps.
Basic features: Very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame made of wearresistant steel; Chassis with internal replaceable plates. New generation patented rotor with efficient combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers the new type, SUPER MONO PROTECT™ and SUPER MONO EXTREM™ Hydr. operated compacting roller for depth control, may also be used as guard frame. Hydraulic controlled roller (option): down as compacting roller / depth control, up usable as guard frame.
The innovative ADAM™ alignment system for PTO shaft is available on request, to improve the adaptation of the machine to the soil. This feature of "angular compensation" is used to protect the cardan shaft and the tractor PTO from unnecessary stress caused by differences in soil.
This powerful stone crusher and soil tiller incorporates the finely mulched material into the soil, where it will easily decompose. Even stones as large as 40 cm [16“] may be processed easily. The more passes, the finer the material. Usually, however, one pass already satisfies the user.
Available working width: 225, 250 cm [89", 98"].
- crush stones on roads, farms and other areas;
- create and maintain gravel roads;
- maintaining of power and communication lines
- grind building rubble on construction sites;
- rip and remove old layers of tarmac;
- reclaim land for agricultural use;
- improve arable fields and other land;
- prepare soil for (re)planting;
- clear forests after harvesting wood
- and much more….
- crushes stones up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- mulches stumps and roots up to 50 cm [20”] Ø
- tills the soil as deep as 30 cm [12”] and deeper, depending on the working conditions
- rotor: combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers SUPER MONO™, antiwear knife supports
- working speed 0–2 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 central fixed
- gearbox for 1000 rpm
- input shaft: 1 3/4” Z=20
- double drive
- 2 belts
- ADAM™ alignment system - Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
- hydraulically operated hood
- chassis with internal replaceable plates made of wear-resistant steel
- narrow in-depth skids
- protection: double chains
- colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- hydr. operated compacting roller, also suitable for depth control
- skids with dig in leading edge
And other options of choice.