SUPERSOILContact us for more information
Power over stones!
Rock crusher and soil stabiliser. May also till the soil at depth and mulch woods and grind stumps.
This powerful stone crusher and soil tiller incorporates the finely mulched material into the soil, where it will easily decompose. Even stones as large as 40 cm [16“] may be processed easily. The more passes, the finer the material. Usually, however, one pass already satisfies the user.
- crushes stones up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- mulches stumps and roots up to 50 cm [20”] Ø
- tills the soil as deep as 30 cm [12”]
- and deeper, depending on the working conditions
- working speed 0,5–2 km/h
- cat. 3 central fixed ISO 3-point
- rear linkage
- gearbox for 1000 rpm
- input shaft: 1 3/4” Z=20
- double drive
- ADAM (TM) alignment system
- hydraulically operated hood
- replaceable anti wear chassis
- narrow in-depth skids
- protection: double chains
- rotor: fixed knives with tungsten tips
DUO PROTECT + MONO EXTREM, anti-wear knife holder
- fixed knife rotor MONO PROTECT + MONO EXTREM
- hydr. operated compacting roller, also suitable for depth control
- skids with dig in leading edge
- skids with ripper point
* The indicated kW and HP refer to the power required at the PTO output shaft, not to the nominal tractor power.